- Twice the Power – A revolutionary lamp with twice the output of current high-output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Intuitive Interface – Because a picture is worth a thousand words
- Simple Connections – With plug-and-play colour coded connections, it’s as easy as “connect the dots.”
- Twice the Life Expectancy – Our revolutionary new lamps last an unprecedented two years, reducing maintenance requirements.
- Cooler Water – The CoolTouch significantly reduces water temperature and does not waste and water.
- Simply Shocking – The plug-and-play solenoid is equipped with a manual override to make shocking the water line easy.
- Easy Quarter-Twist Assembly – A quarter-twist to the positive stop and you’re done. No tools, no risk of overtightening.
- Integrated Ground – Like a standard plug – no more grounding wires!
- Integrated Flow Restrictor – Assembly is simplified by the use of an integral flow restrictor.
- Combo Parts – Flexibility to connect to either 1-1/4″ NPT or 1″ FNPT.
- Test of Sensor Operation – With the push of a button you can confirm the proper operation of the sensor.
- Systems tested and certified by NSF international against NSF/ANSI Standard 55 Class A for disinfection performance Class A (Pro 10, 20, 30 only. Pro 50 is USEPA UVDGM 2006 validated – flow range is not applicable by NSF 55).
- Colour-coded plug-and-play connections
- UV intensity monitor with diagnostic test
- CoolTouch fan
- Dynamic flow restrictor
- Two RJ45 communications ports
- Chamber material is 316L SST
- Rated service life of lamp is 2 years
- 1-1/4″ NPT or 1″ FNPT inlet/outlets
- Audible alarm mute button
- New lamp button
- Lamp age indicator
- Lamp operation indicator
- Ballast operation indicator
- Solenoid operation indicator
- Fan operation indicator
- Sensor reading indicator
|Operating Parameters for the UVMax Pro Series
|Max. Operating Pressure
|Min. Operating Pressure
|Max. ambient air temp.
|Min. ambient air temp.
|| 120 ppm (7 gpg)
||10 GPM (38 LPM)
||20 GPM (76 LPM)
||30 GPM (113 LPM)
||50 GPM (189 LPM)
|| 160 W
*Note – Watertiger is now recycling used UV lamps! Contact us to find out how. You do not need to be an existing client, we’ll take anyone’s lamps.
**Are you an installer or reseller? We are looking for dealer partners. Contact us to find out more.