The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Sterilight Silver system is a reliable, econonmical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Sterilight Silver system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s fingertips.
Features of the Sterilight Silver UV purification System
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to maintain and service.
- The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultravioletlight degradation
- The Silver™ ICE power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner. Monitored systems also have the ability to read the percentage of UV output
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is CSA and CE compliant
- Monitored systems have a specialized 254nm UV intensity sensor which notifies homeowner of changes in UV performance
- Monitored systems have an optional solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should any changes in the UV performance falls below a safe level
|@30mJ/cm2, 95% UVT||7.5 lpm (2 GPM)||11 lpm (3 GPM)||22.7 lpm (6 GPM)||37.9 lpm (10 GPM)||57 lpm (15 GPM)|
|In/out size||1/4″||1/2″||3/4″||3/4″||combo 3/4″-1″|
|Length||38cm (15″)||43cm (17″)||56cm (22.1″)||90cm (35.6″)||95cm (37.5″)|
|Input Voltage||100-250V/50-60Hz (12V available on S1, S2, S5)|
|Max Power Consumption||19W||22W||30 W||46 W||48 W|
|Audible Lamp Failure||yes|
|Lamp Replacement Reminder||yes|
|Visual Lamp Life Remaining||yes|
|Total Running Time||yes|
|Chamber Material||304 SS|
|UV Sensor Available?||yes (except S1Q-PA)|
*Note – Watertiger is now recycling used UV lamps! Contact us to find out how. You do not need to be an existing client, we’ll take anyone’s lamps.
**Are you an installer or reseller? We are looking for dealer partners. Contact us to find out more.