For remote readout of water levels in above and below ground vented storage tanks .
Add this to your system where visual inspection or a manual dipstick is inconvenient, awkward or not possible.
There is no limit to the horizontal distance between the storage tank and level gauge, and no limit to the vertical separation.
The storage tank can be above or below the gauge location.
The gauge is can be used for:
- Rainwater Catchments
- Delivered Water
- Shallow Wells
- Water Table Measurement
- Holding Tanks
- Suitable for water depths up to 8 feet
The heart of the system is the high sensitivity diaphragm type altitude/pressure gauge that reads directly in inches of water (full scale: 100 inches or 3.6 psi).
Pre-assembled kit includes:
- High sensitivity diaphragm type pressure gauge
- Full scale 100” of water depth
- 2½” dial Latex rubber hand pressurizing bulb
- Air flow control valve
- Mounting bracket and screws
- 100’ – 3/8” vinyl tubing
- Sinker weight for end of dip tube
- Price: $289.00
Wireless Ultrasonic Level Indicator
The Rain Alert is a wireless measurement device that allows you to monitor the level of your tank/s from the comfort of your own home.
A Transmitter fits to the top of your tank/s and a Receiver is plugged into a power point at a convenient location, such as the kitchen, bathroom, garage or shed.
- Safe and easy tank level monitoring
- Tank level is continuously displayed on a small LCD panel on a receiver which can be located up to 150′ away from the tank
- Early warning indicator
- Suitable for all vented tanks up to 3 meters in height
- Quick and easy to install
- Low voltage long life lithium battery fitted in the transmitter
- Price: $176.40