Stenner Fixed Rate
- Self-priming, won’t lose prime
- Interchangalbe pump tubes and sub-assemblies
- Pump tube lubrication not required
- Patented mechanical control adjustable from 5% to 100%
- Easy pump tube maintenance
- Quick serviceability
- Will not clog from dirt or minor debris
- Can pump against pressure of up to 100 psi (max. GPD 40)
- Check valves not required under 25 psi
- Reproducable within 2% of settings
- Precision pumping can run dry without damage
- Vertical or horizontal mount
- Simple to install and operate
- 0.2 – 170 gallons per day at 25 psi
- 0.2 – 40 gallons per day at 100 psi
Pulsatron MP Electronic Metering Pumps
The PULSAtron Series MP Electronic Metering Pump offers automatic control; 4-20mA and 20-4mA current signals can be ratioed from 100% to 2% of incoming signal. The manual control feature allows for a combined 1000:1 turndown resulting in accurate metering for critical applications.
Series MP Electronic Metering Pump features relay output for computer interface or AC power allows for external control. There is a six-button touch pad control with internationally recognized symbols for simplified programming.
There are alarm signals for signal loss, full count, circuit failure, pulse overflow and pulse rate high. Liquid low level indicator capability is standard. Pulse signals can be multiplied or divided by 1 to 999 allowing for pumps to handle peak requirements.
Series MP is also equipped with a 16 character dot matrix backlit multi-lingual display that allows for easy reading and user-friendly programming.
Nineteen distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 300 PSIG @ 3 GPD, and flow capacities to 500 GPD @ 20 PSIG, with a turndown ratio of 1000:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 2% maximum capacity.
The PULSAtron Series MP Electronic Metering Pump contains an extended two year warranty on the electronic circuit board for trouble free service.
- Auto & Manual Control
- Relay Output
- Alarm Signals
- Pulse Signals