Common heavy metal water problems such as Arsenic and Lead are easily removed with a properly configured/sized Arsenic Reduction Filter using MetSorb HMRG resin.
HMRG is a highly effective, low-cost granular adsorbent that removes arsenic III & V, and a wide variety of heavy metals including Lead, Cadmium, Copper, Chromium+6 , Selenium, and Zinc from aqueous sources. MetSorb HMRG adsorbent utilizes a patented Titanium material to adsorb both forms of arsenic as well as a wide range of contaminants in water. Empty bed contact times (EBCT) as low as 10 seconds achieve high removal efficiencies. The material affords a higher capacity and a lower level of ion interference than competitive iron and alumina based products.
- Exclusive Fusion digital programmable control valve with a five year guarantee
- Heavy duty fiberglass tank with attractive black tank jacket
- Bypass valve for ease of installation and service
- Exceptional Adsorbent Capacity resulting from High Surface Area and Improved Pore Volume
- Effectively Removes heavy metals to meet drinking water standards
- Reduced Change-Out Frequency as result of excellent capacity
- Fast kinetics Allows Less Media Volume and Smaller Equipment Footprint
- Nonhazardous disposal as solid waste – passes EPA TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leach Procedure)
Fusion Control Valve Features
For equipment sizing and pricing, please contact our office with a water test report.